Thursday, August 2, 2012

8/2/12 Updates


In the last couple week I have been working on refining the graph in the visualization.  We are currently using a Flare graph.  However, it does not have some functionality that we would like. For example, the Flare graph does not display large instances very well.  This last week I have been researching other graphs that we could potentially use. I am currently looking into creating a graph component using MXML.  I hope to have a prototype of this new graph soon. 

In my other project, I have been continuing to read the current research done on no-good learning in CSP. I have implemented a couple algorithms determine if a new nogood is subsumed by one in the current list or subsumes a nogood in the current list and sort the no good list.

No comments:

Post a Comment